About Me

My photo
I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Gear Has Arrived!!

Hi Peoples,

I'm so stoked. Today I went and picked up three more pieces of my vandwelling puzzle. One is my mat. It's huge!! 36 inches wide, which I'm very thankful for considering I am still a substantial size. I also received my battery and charging system monitor and my heater, which was already there as of last week.  I also went to Northern Tool to pick up the 12V Over Discharge Battery Protector I ordered online last week but a mixup was made in the shipping. Instead of sending me the battery protector, they sent some kind of solar kit. After a nice phone discussion with customer service for their online orders, they agreed to send what I ordered directly to my house, free shipping of course.

I'm so stoked about receiving my bed. It's like everything else was just stuff but the bed makes it real. I can take off right now and I have a place to sleep. Of course I STILL need to have the 2nd row seats taken out before I can really make anything happen, but that will definitely be done tomorrow. I also went ahead and purchased some velcro strips for the front and back areas where I'm hanging black fabric. Before this Sunday, I plan to trace out the 4 side windows with the brown packing paper I bought tonight, , head to Home Depot for reflectix to cut to size, and finally hit a fabric store for the much needed black fabric.

That's all for me. It's late and I have several things to complete before I can crash.

Take care and Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi. feel free to leave a comment but please make sure to keep it positive. life is too short for ugly.