About Me

My photo
I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

another day

up at 115pm. call to son who had a serious attitude. call immediately cut short. ignored sons repeated phone calls for the next hour while i dressed and cleaned a little. answered son's call. made arrangements to grab him and his brother to go to fesival downtown. looked at a few blogs. typed this. about to head out.

so, that's my day so far. i dread leaving my house and my anxiety is kicking in but i know once i get with my sons it's going to be awesome. i have personable, funny, high quality sons. they make me smile and proud just looking at them. i just need to get over the hurdle of leaving my little sanctuary and all will be well.

that's easier said than done so let me go. hugs.

ps. hopefully i'll have pics to post when i return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi. feel free to leave a comment but please make sure to keep it positive. life is too short for ugly.