About Me

My photo
I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

testing cell phone: picture of maku

this is Maku, my cat, my friend, my baby, my heart. he's such a gorgeous, personable cat. and his fur is so freaking soft. it's literally like rubbing cashmere or mink.

that being said, the picture came through from my cell phone but it's really messed up. not sure why. i'll send another one and see if the same thing happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi. feel free to leave a comment but please make sure to keep it positive. life is too short for ugly.