About Me

My photo
I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Really? Really Maku?

Today Maku, my cat, played with an imaginary flying object, ran from an imaginary enemy, stalked imaginary prey, battled toys that never moved, played hide and seek with himself, and meowed for 20 minutes as he walked around an empty bedroom.

I asked the computer one question and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

Go figure.

1 comment:

hi. feel free to leave a comment but please make sure to keep it positive. life is too short for ugly.