1. I'm up.
2. My little $20 heater works great. So does the $15 one in the bathroom.
3. Charles left his coat in my car so I'm going to drive 35-40 minutes to return it. Today. I've had my fill of people for at least the next week and did I mention I was returning it TODAY? Yeah, I'm not too happy about it but he needs his coat. He's already worked 8 hours today, outside in the cold with a not-as-warm jacket, and he's going back for another hour or two at 7:30pm. I feel obligated to return his coat. Plus I asked him to marry me on 11-11-11 and he said yes. Yes, we haven't hung out in months but that's so not the point. The point is I want to do something life altering on 11/11/11 so I can have it as an anniversary. Right now the only things I've come up with are either marriage or an orgy. I think marriage would be less work - and less embarassing.
4. A tribe member off the vandweller's yahoo group is going to meet up with me sometime next week to discuss my power needs. He's only an hour away and he has a shop about 20 minutes away. I'm so freaking stoked.
5. I'm seriously getting to the point where my messy apartment is bothering me. I had to move a ton of stuff to give the heater enough clearance not to set the place on fire and now my room looks like a dump. I'm not joking. It looks like a dumpster full of good stuff. I'm going to take a pic so I can create an awe-inspiring before and after post. Not sure when the after part is going to come into play but still, you heard it hear first.
That's it for me. I'm off to deliver a jacket to my fiance.
Holla and be blessed.
- A Gypsy's Daughter
- I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.