About Me

My photo
I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Early

I'm so freaking tired. I haven't been up this early, for this long, in weeks if not months. While I missed the farmer's market because of my laziness, and the cookout because of my laziness and Charles work schedule, I did get to spend time with Charles yesterday. We did dinner, visited friends, walked around downtown, and finally cuddled in front of the television. I forgot how much I like just being in his presence. He adores me and he's very touchy-feely; I like being adored, touched and felt; therefore we work good together. LOL.

I spent the night in Greenville so I could have as much time with Charles as possible. Since he had to be at work by 830am, we got up at 7am - yes A M. And I've been up ever since.

I forgot how amazing it is to be awake and see the world slowly unfold from it's cocoon and stretch to meet the day. I find a calm and a peace in seeing it morph from shades of black to gradations of grays and blues. A new day is born, new possibilities await, old issues are past. I can breathe and I feel that peace deep in my soul.

Yet it's left me so very tired.

I hate to do it but I'm going back to sleep. I bought two force fan heaters yesterday so my room is rather toasty right now.  What's funny is that even though I have an entire apartment to live in, my living space really consists of just my room and the bathroom. I don't do anything in the rest of the apartment. I started separating myself in my room from the rest of the world as a child and I've just never stopped. It's where I feel the safest and where I can just be me. I think that's one of the reasons I'm so excited about van dwelling. I'm already use to living in small spaces and I love to travel. What more could a girl ask for?

I'll holla later. Be still and Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi. feel free to leave a comment but please make sure to keep it positive. life is too short for ugly.