About Me

My photo
I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Rows and Dieting

Hi world. Just for the record, I was up before 4pm today. I just haven't gotten out of bed or dressed until now (now being after I write this post).

I've decided to start using capitalization in my posts going forward. While it's just one more way for me to mess up, it is a lot easier to read a post that has it than one that doesn't. As much as I ramble, my posts need to be as easy to read as possible.

After I dress, I'm taking Dude to have his middle row seats removed. Then it's just returning stuff to Walmart and Amazon, hitting the gym, and hitting a meeting. Nothing exciting or earth shattering.

Except this. I have decided today is THE day I start my new healthy lifestyle. Since my weight can easily become my new obsession, I'm not really going to write much about it here. I'm going to start a new blog where I can go on, and on, and on to my heart's content without making people want to cut their wrists. I'll let you know the title when I do it.

That's enough for now. I have to catch the mechanic before 5pm.  Take care and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi. feel free to leave a comment but please make sure to keep it positive. life is too short for ugly.