About Me

My photo
I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.

Friday, October 21, 2011

sienfield moment - take 1

i can't sleep. We'll i probably could, if i wanted, but for some reason i just don't, so i'm not. which works out great for you because you get to see my am handout. isn't it lovely? and the best best part of the whole morning is the 4 drunk yuppies seated on the right hand side - the unviewable side - talking about someone's dry wedding and dropping the F bomb and dude every. other. word. plus two of them are gay and you just have to love drunk, preppie, gay guys cursing in their upper crust, drunk, southern accents . this puts Jerry to shame. shame. shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi. feel free to leave a comment but please make sure to keep it positive. life is too short for ugly.