About Me

My photo
I'm 39 years olds and I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I've had a few careers, owned a few businesses, and overcame a few challenges. Now, after an entire life-time of trying my hardest to be who and what I thought everybody else wanted me to be, I'm finally ready to be myself. The fun part is uncovering who that is.

Friday, October 14, 2011

yesterday was...

yesterday. it was rainy and windy so i rescheduled my window tint for today at 230pm. i read a lot of vandwelling blogs. i misplaced my cell and spent no time looking for it. i love my friends and family but i'm getting to the point where i just don't want to be bothered. some days i just want to be in the world but not part of the world, if that makes any sense.

i went to an international festival a few weeks ago, by myself, and i had the best time. i went where i wanted to go, saw what i wanted to see, and spoke to only those people i wanted to speak to. i got to watch the performances both on stage and off. i was in the world but not part of the world. i got to watch and think and be a part of without playing a role or being on stage. nothing was required of me. no lines were necessary, no parts memorized. i liked that and i want more of it.

i think that's one of the reasons i'm going to be vandwelling. the freedom to be invisible while being visible is addicting, i think.

anyway, that's too much thinking this early in the day. i'm about to google the guys address that's tinting the van and head that way.  I intend to post again tonight about everything i'm doing or plan on doing to get ready for next year. be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi. feel free to leave a comment but please make sure to keep it positive. life is too short for ugly.